We’re recruiting for a Senior Landscape Architect to join us in a 12 month post (maternity cover).
As part of a busy team based in a modern studio space in the vibrant Ancoats area of Manchester, you will be responsible for leading, managing and delivering landscape architecture and design projects across a wide range of challenging and exciting schemes. The ideal candidate will have a creative focus with excellent design and delivery experience alongside strong project management and communication skills.
• Managing high profile design projects from inception to completion through all LI / RIBA work stages to a high standard
• Leading and directing a team of enthusiastic Landscape Architects by adopting a creative and an inspiring approach
• Leading on business development including building new client relationships to help to expand our current portfolio
• Maintaining quality standards and demonstrating efficient and profitable delivery
• Chartered Landscape Architecture qualified to degree level
• Minimum 5 years post qualification experience
• A creative and talented designer
• Demonstrable experience in leading projects and coordinating a team effort
• Strong CAD and graphic (adobe) capability
• Experience in undertaking detailed design and delivery of projects
• Ability to work under your own initiative and as part of a team
• Experience of NBS Specification Manager, Sketchup
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive rewards and benefits package, access to a range of individual and professional development opportunities and the guarantee of an engaging and supportive working environment.
How to Apply
If you’d like to know more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full job specification or to arrange a confidential chat.
Closing date for applications will be 31st March 2018.