We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Graduate Landscape Architect with a minimum of 12 months experience working in practice to join our dynamic and experienced team.
Working in our new studio space within the vibrant Ancoats area of Manchester, the role is to be part of a growing team, involved in a diverse range of challenging and exciting schemes across the UK. In exchange, you must demonstrate a passion for Landscape Architecture, creative flair, excellent design ability, innovative solutions, graphic and communication skills.
This is fantastic opportunity for a Landscape Architect who is seeking to become actively involved in all stages of the design process, seeking to create forward thinking solutions, embrace new skills and develop their career with an enthusiastic team of landscape designers/planners and alongside our established Arboriculture and Ecology teams.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting a team of Landscape Architects to successfully complete tasks/projects.
- Preparation, coordination and management of high quality studies and presentations.
- Demonstrate strong design and job running ability.
- Deliver project through all the LI / RIBA work stages at a high standard.
- Work under own initiative as part of the design team or alone on individual projects tasks.
- Have a good working knowledge of current Planning and Environmental legislation.
- Maintaining quality standards and demonstrating efficient and profitable delivery
The successful candidate must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Landscape Architecture qualified to degree level
- Strong CAD, graphic (adobe) and hand drawn sketching capability
- A creative and an inspiring approach
- Keen interest in landscape / environment
- Initiative and drive, with a positive attitude
- Aspirations to work on innovative schemes
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach to work
- Can work under own initiative or as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work at all levels with colleagues and clients
- Good communication skills – both verbally and written
- Experience / knowledge in design and delivery of projects
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive rewards and benefits package, access to a range of individual and professional development opportunities and the guarantee of an engaging and supportive working environment.
How to Apply
If this is you, then please send a cover letter and CV/work examples for the attention of the Office Manager by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 24th August 2018.
Urban Green is a design and environmental consultancy with a passion for creating sustainable communities and outstanding open space. Our established and expanding Landscape Architecture, Landscape Planning and Urban Design team collaborate with our in-house Arboriculture and Ecology teams to provide an integrated approach to maximise the development and environmental value of sites.